Conditions of Entry
Sunshine Coast Stadium [SCS; Kawana Sports Precinct; Stadium; Precinct; Venue] is dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for our patrons. In support of this, the following Conditions of Entry apply to all events held at Sunshine Coast Stadium.
The following conditions of entry apply to all events held at Sunshine Coast Stadium:
- The right of admission is reserved. In particular we reserve the right to refuse entry to, or remove from, the Stadium any persons who are drunk or disorderly or whose conduct is unlawful or offensive, or who are not entitled to attend the event or match. Any person who causes a disturbance or who refuses to comply with reasonable requests from Stadium management may be removed from the Stadium.
- Sunshine Coast Stadium reserves the right to refuse or remove any persons who attempt to conceal their identity or do not provide photo identification when asked by Stadium officials or representatives acting on behalf of the Stadium either at the point of entry or whilst inside the Venue. Sunshine Coast Stadium will respect cultural differences and medical conditions, but reserves the right to either refuse entry, or remove anyone who covers their face with a scarf, balaclava, mask, helmet, etc.
- Bags and other items may be subject to inspection and patrons may be searched. Patrons who refuse inspections or searches may be denied entry into the Stadium
- Persons must refrain from using foul and/or abusive language or acting in a manner which offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies another person on the basis of that person's race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, descent or national or ethnic origin.
- Persons are not permitted to wear or display commercial, political, religious, or offensive signage or logos, sell any goods or services, or give away political, religious, advertising, or promotional materials without prior written approval of Stadium Management.
- Persons entering Sunshine Coast Stadium consent to the use of their images or videos for any marketing (print, online, social media, etc.) by Sunshine Coast Stadium without notice or compensation.
- It is an offense for minors to purchase or consume alcohol, or for person to supply alcohol to minors. Alcohol may only be consumed in clearly marked areas of the Stadium.
- Sunshine Coast Stadium is a non-smoking venue at all times. Patrons who smoke in the venue commit an offence to which fines apply and may be immediately evicted from the Stadium.
- Persons gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access to Kawana Sports Precinct may be liable for prosecution.
- Umbrellas may be brought into Sunshine Coast Stadium but cannot be used when causing obstructed views for other patrons. This Condition of Entry will be enforced at all events, regardless of crowd size or weather conditions.
- Pass-outs may be issued at the discretion of Stadium Management.
- Deliveries from external caterers will not be permitted into the Stadium.
- Patrons are generally not permitted to bring food and beverage products purchased at commercial outlets outside the Stadium's licenced area into the Stadium. Decisions about whether such products will be permitted are at the discretion of Stadium Management. Patrons will generally be advised to dispose of such items or will have these items confiscated prior to entering the Stadium. This does not apply to food or beverages for patrons with special dietary requirements, provided that such food or beverages are not packaged in prohibited containers. Homemade items such as sandwiches, biscuits cakes, and cordial will be permitted. Small packets of chips (MULTIPACK SIZE ONLY), lollies, chocolate, poppers and flavoured milks will be permitted.
- Items purchased at commercial outlets (including snack bars, fast food outlets, corner stores, and supermarkets) will not be permitted, with the exception of those listed above.
- Cameras (including digital cameras), audio and video recorders may only be bought into the Stadium at the discretion of Stadium Management.
- Patrons are not permitted to transmit, broadcast, sell, licence or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce any recordings (including, without limitation, photographic, video, or sound recordings) of the event or match without the prior written approval of Stadium management. Such recordings may be confiscated or erased. Any recordings or recording devices which are confiscated will become the property of the Stadium owner.
- Patrons with tickets purchased at a concessional price must have, available on entry to the Stadium, proof of age or other documents justifying such concession.
- Patrons may not be admitted if their tickets are damaged or defaced, or if their tickets have not been purchased from an authorised ticket agent.
- The event or match may be cancelled, delayed or stopped due to dangerous situations, adverse weather or for any other cause beyond the Stadium Management's control. Patrons may make a claim to the event promoter only for a replacement ticket if an event or match is rescheduled, or for a refund of the appropriate amount of the face-price of the ticket if the event is cancelled and not rescheduled.
- The event promoter may add, withdraw or substitute competitors, teams or artists and/or vary advertised material, programs, prices, seating arrangements, audience capacity, the venue or program times without liability to the event promoter or to Stadium Management.
- For the safety of the general public throughout an event or in the case of an emergency evacuation, items such as eskies, prams, pushers and bags cannot be kept in aisles or other open areas that may impact on the safe passage of patrons. These items can only be stowed under the seats in such a manner that they do not create a trip hazard to patrons or Venue staff. Items that that do not comply with these conditions may be left at your entry gate and retrieved at the conclusion of the event.
- Patrons assume all risk of any damage or loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) however it arises at the Stadium. Patrons being personal effects onto the premises at their own risk. Stadium management will not be responsible for any damage to, loss of, or theft of a patrons personal property.
Refusal of entry/removal from the Venue
To ensure patron safety, Sunshine Coast Stadium reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove patrons that:
- are intoxicated;
- are deemed to be behaving in a disorderly manner;
- offensively attired or whose attire may cause a hazard or compromise the safety of other patrons
- do not follow the instructions of Sunshine Coast Stadium officials or representatives acting on behalf of the Stadium. This includes being asked to be seated, to not sit on railings, to not enter the Corporate Boxes, and to not congregate in standing areas such as the loading dock.
- No pets of any kind (unless assistance animals) are allowed within the Precinct
- Glass bottles, cans, breakable containers or any open vessels (1 sealed water bottle per person is allowed)
- Illegal substances including controlled, dangerous or illicit drugs
- Alcoholic beverages
- Laser pointers
- Weapons or knives
- Commercial food (i.e McDonalds, KFC, Subway, or any Pizza Providers, etc.)
- Aerosol air horns, musical instruments, loud hailers or whistles (unless approved in advance by SCS officials)
- Fireworks, flares, smoke bombs or explosives
- Balls, frisbees, bicycles, skateboards, scooters or skates (unless approved in advance by SCS officials)
- Banners written in foreign language, foreign national flags or political banners (unless approved in advance by SCS officials)
- Any other object that may interfere with any event, the comfort and/or safety of Venue patrons or any item that Sunshine Coast Stadium officials consider inappropriate.
AOCRA Junior National Titles September 27-28
Trans-Tasman Gubbi Gubbi Waka Ama September 29 and October 1.
2017 Sunshine Coast Home Show plus Caravan, Camping & Boating Expo
No running involved here! Instead you’ll be dancing in colour clouds, sliming your mates, jumping around in confetti tornados, blasting your loved ones with water balloons, frolicking in clouds of dreamy foam and getting down to the best tunes on the planet!
Food pairing demonstrations
Live music headlined by The Lyrical
Sideshow alley boasting amusement rides and competitions for kids big and small
This is not an event to be missed - come find your new favourite brew!