Conditions of Entry
Venue Management is dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable environment at Sunshine Coast Stadium and Kawana Sports Precinct. In support of this, the following Conditions of Entry apply to all events held at the Venue.
The following conditions of entry apply to all events held at Sunshine Coast Stadium:
- The right of admission is reserved. In particular, the right to refuse entry to, or remove from, the Venue any patrons who are intoxicated or disorderly or whose conduct is unlawful or offensive, or who are not entitled to attend the event or match. Any patron who causes a disturbance or who refuses to comply with reasonable requests from Venue Management may be removed from the Venue.
- Venue Management reserves the right to refuse or remove any persons who attempt to conceal their identity or do not provide photo identification when asked by Venue Management either at the point of entry or whilst inside the Venue. Venue Management respects cultural differences and medical conditions, but reserves the right to either refuse entry or remove anyone who covers their face with a scarf, balaclava, mask, helmet, etc.
- Bags and other items may be subject to inspection and patrons may be searched. Patrons who refuse inspections or searches may be denied entry into the Venue.
- Patrons must refrain from using indecent and/or abusive language or acting in a manner which offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies another person on the basis of that person's race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, descent or national or ethnic origin.
- Patrons are not permitted to wear or display commercial, political, religious, or offensive signage or logos, sell any goods or services, or give away political, religious, advertising, or promotional materials without prior written approval of Venue Management.
- Patrons entering the Venue consent to the use of their images or videos for any marketing (print, online, social media, etc.) by Venue Management without notice or compensation.
- It is an offense for minors to purchase or consume alcohol, or to supply alcohol to minors. Alcohol may only be consumed in clearly marked areas of the Stadium.
- Smoking is prohibited in the Venue at all times. Patrons who smoke in the Venue commit an offence to which fines apply and may be immediately evicted from the Venue.
- Patrons gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the Venue may be liable for prosecution.
- Pass-outs may be issued at the discretion of Venue Management.
- Deliveries from external caterers will not be permitted into the Venue.
- Patrons may bring homemade food items or special dietary requirements into the Venue provided they are packaged appropriately and the items can be easily viewed by Venue Management. Any food or drink products alternative to the above will only be permitted at the discretion of Venue Management.
- Cameras (including digital cameras), audio and video recorders may only be brought into the Venue at the discretion of Venue Management.
- Patrons are not permitted to transmit, broadcast, sell, licence or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce any recordings (including, without limitation, photographic, video, or sound recordings) of the event or match without the prior written approval of Venue management. Such recordings may be confiscated or erased. Any recordings or recording devices which are confiscated will become the property of Venue Management.
- Patrons with tickets purchased at a concessional price must have, available on entry to the Venue, proof of age or other documents justifying such concession.
- Patrons may not be admitted if their tickets are damaged or defaced, or if their tickets have not been purchased from an authorised ticket agent.
- The event or match may be cancelled, delayed or stopped due to dangerous situations, adverse weather or for any other cause beyond the Venue Management's control. Patrons may make a claim to the event promoter only for a replacement ticket if an event or match is rescheduled, or for a refund of the appropriate amount of the face-price of the ticket if the entire event is cancelled and not rescheduled.
- The event promoter may add, withdraw or substitute competitors, teams or artists and/or vary advertised material, programs, prices, seating arrangements, audience capacity, the venue or program times without liability to the event promoter or to Venue Management.
- For the safety of patrons or in the case of an emergency evacuation, items such as prams, pushers and bags cannot be kept in aisles or other open areas that may impact on the safe passage of patrons. These items can only be stowed under the seats in such a manner that they do not create a trip hazard to patrons or Venue Management.
- Patrons assume all risk of any damage or loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) however it arises at the Venue. Patrons bring personal effects into the Venue at their own risk. Venue management will not be responsible for any damage to, loss of, or theft of patrons’ personal property.
Refusal of entry/removal from the Venue
To ensure patron safety, Venue Management reserves the right to refuse entry or remove patrons that:
- Are intoxicated;
- Are deemed to be behaving in a disorderly manner;
- Are offensively attired or whose attire may cause a hazard or compromise the safety of other patrons;
- Do not follow the instructions of Venue Management. This includes being asked to be seated, to not sit on railings, to not enter the Corporate Boxes, and to not congregate in standing areas such as the loading dock.
Patrons are prohibited from entering the Venue with any of the following items:
- Air horns, musical instruments, loud hailers and whistles
- Alcohol and drugs
- Animals (except service animals)
- Any item that could be used as a weapon
- Any items that may restrict viewing
- Audio recorders
- Banners written in foreign language, foreign national flags or political banners (unless approved in advance by Venue Management);
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards & rollerblades/skates
- Video cameras, handycams & drones
- Camera tripods & lenses above 200mm
- Chairs and stools
- Commercial brand take away food or beverage
- Frisbees, balls and balloons
- Fireworks or flares
- Glass, cans, stainless steel and full water bottles
- Large containers (including eskies)
- Large flags exceeding 1.8m
- Laser lights
- Umbrellas and shade structures
- Unauthorised advertising material or flyers
- Any other object that may interfere with any event, the comfort and/or safety of patrons or any item Venue Management considers inappropriate.
Your co-operation in adhering to these terms and conditions of entry is appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Conditions of Entry please contact Venue Management during business hours at (07) 5437 7666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5:30pm: ISC SC Falcons V Wynnum Manly Seagulls
5:30pm: ISC SC Falcons V Wynnum Manly Seagulls
Kick off: 3.30pm
Kick off: 5.00pm